SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, has donated a portion of all sponsorship proceeds from the 2022 Supporters of Inclusive Workplaces to the HBCU Foundation in support of historically Black colleges and universities.
A longtime supporter of diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts through its ongoing coverage, HRO Today made the donation in gratitude for its Supporters of Inclusive Workplaces from last year’s Inclusion Summit:
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield Kansas City
- Erie Colorado
- Gas South
- Huntsville Utilities
- Lexis Nexis
- Ogletree Deakins
HRO Today will host the 2023 Inclusion Summit September 6-7 at the Westin Old Town Alexandria outside Washington, DC.
To learn more, register, or learn more about becoming a 2023 Supporter of Inclusive Workplaces, visit www.hrotoday.com/events/inclusion-summit-2023/ or contact Arturo Agüero at [email protected].
ABOUT SUPPORTERS OF INCLUSIVE WORKPLACES
Presented by HRO Today, this program provides member companies with numerous benefits and opportunities to promote themselves as real allies of D&I.
As a Supporter, you’ll be part of our annual Inclusion Summit on September 13-14, 2023 where we’ll feature stories from diversity winners that are adopting systematic, business-led approaches to DEI and highlight specific interventions where they are taking bold action to create a long-lasting inclusive culture.
- Discounted team passes to the annual Inclusion Summit
- Logo recognition on the event website as a “Supporter of Inclusive Workplaces”
- Logo recognition on the conference brochure
- Logo recognition at the event
- Sponsorship announcement via press release and social media announcement noting your support of DEI and donation to support inclusion (10% of 2022 dues will go to support HBCUs)
- Access to video from recorded sessions for 1 year (number of passes matches the number of passes to in-person event)
- First choice at speaking at future DEI events and webcasts
- Access to networking applications for DEI executives
This press release is distributed by the Newsworthy.ai Press Release Newswire – News at the speed of influence. Reference URL for this press release is here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Seoraksan Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.